Here's the changes from August;
- The median price for all North County home sales - attached and detached - increased to $410,000 in September 2012 compared to $405,000 in August 2012.
- Detached homes in North County increased 5.26 percent in September 2012 to $480,000 compared to $456,000 in August 2012.
- The countywide median SFD price increased 1.67 percent to $365,000 in September 2012 compared to $359,000 in August 2012.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) declined 6.62 percent in September 2012 compared to August 2012.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units dropped 22.77 percent in September 2012 compared to August 2012. Year-over sold SFD units rose 13.68 percent compared to September 2011.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County for September 2012 increased to 42 days compared to 40 days in August 2012.
The detailed 21 page report can be accessed here; https://www.nsdcar.com/homedex/archives/2012/homedex_northcounty10_2012.pdf